I have lost documents and want to recover them. How can I recover my documents, Microsoft Office files, OpenOffice documents, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Outlook email?
To recover documents, use document recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation. This program can recover documents from formatted hard disk drives, undelete, unerase deleted documents and recover the previous document versions. Even corrupt documents will be fixed and recovered.
First, download and run document recovery software, recommended by Microsoft(R) Corp. All lost documents will be recovered and saved in the safe place.
Recover documents of All types:
- Recover Microsoft Office documents
- Recover Word files (DOC / DOCX)
- Recover Excel spreadsheets (XL / XLS / XLSX)
- Recover Access databases
- Recover PowerPoint presentations
- Recover Email (Microsoft Outlook and other email clients)
- Recover OpenOffice documents
- Recover PDF files
- Recover Other files and documents
Documents of many Popular formats may be recovered:
- DOC – Word processing – a Microsoft office application
Microsoft Word is a word processor with automation features that allow you to create documents which may contain audio, graphs, images, and text. A freely distributed Word Viewer is available for those without Word who may wish to view or print Word documents.
- JPG – JPEG image format – image editing software
- PDF – Adobe Portable Document Format (used for documents, manuals and forms)
Adobe PDF files are final-form, non-revisable document pages produced using commercial Adobe software. The freely distributed, multi-platform (PC, Mac, UNIX) Adobe Acrobat readers allow you to view or print Adobe PDF files from within Web browsers or in stand-alone mode.
PageMaker is cross-platform professional page layout software. PageMaker allows you to combine text and graphics for desktop publishing. Plug-In's allow for transition from printed to electronic media.
- PPT – Presentation – a Microsoft office application
Microsoft PowerPoint is presentation software which allows graphics, text, video, sound, multiple backgrounds and tools to custom tailor any presentation or slideshow. A freely distributed PowerPoint Viewer is available for those without PowerPoint who may wish to view or print PowerPoint presentations.
- RM – REALMedia – multimedia
RealPlayer is software which allows your Web browser to play RealVideo format videos.
- SHW – Presentation – a Corel office application
Corel Presentations Corel Presentations is presentation software allowing graphics, text, video, sound, multiple backgrounds and tools to custom tailor any presentation or slideshow.
- TIFF – Tagged Image File Format (used for Patent images)
Tagged Image File Format is a file format for storing images.
- WMP – Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is a digital media player and media library application developed by Microsoft that is used for playing audio, video and viewing images.
- WP_ – Word processing – a Corel office application
Corel WordPerfect is a word processor with automation features that allow you to create documents which may contain audio, graphs, images and text.
- XL_ – Spreadsheet – a Microsoft office application
Microsoft Excel is spreadsheet software that allows you to create spreadsheets, charts/graphs, and perform analysis of data. A freely distributed Excel Viewer is available for those without Excel to view or print Excel documents.
- ZIP – Compressed file(s) – may contain one or more files of any other type of file
PKWARE is compression software that decompresses ZIP, TAR, GZIP, MIME, BinHex, UUencoded and XXencoded Files.
Lost files from this and many other document formats may be recovered, fixed and restored with the document recovery software.
How to Recover deleted documents?
To recover deleted documents, download and run document recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation.
All deleted documents will be recovered and saved in any folder you prefer.